Spring Wreath How-To
- Pussy willow branches
- Wire cutters
- Florist’s wire
- Grapevine wreath base
Step 1: Cut pussy willow branches into 8-10 inch lengths. Save the extra scraps for filling later.
Step 2: Bundle a handful of the branch pieces. Secure them by wrapping floral wire around the bundle.
Step 3: Attach the bundle to the wreath base. Ensure the wire is tightly twisted onto the wreath.
Step 4: Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you’ve completely filled the wreath.
Framed Spring Art
Dollar stores carry cheap picture frames. With a little paint, you can spruce them up and add life to your living area.
Print off free printable inserts for an easy way to add character to your space. These can easily be changed each season. Click here to access our free spring printable to get you started!
Indoor Spring Planters
Painting flower pots is a cheap way to get a rich look. No matter what color you decide, just make sure you use the right materials to keep your pot looking nice.
- Sand down the pot if necessary (new pots won’t require this step)
- Seal the pot with a clean acrylic sealer INSIDE and OUT
- Make sure that your paint option is made for outdoor use, aka water-resistant
- Seal the pot with a clean acrylic sealer inside and outside
- Let dry for 24 hours before adding the dirt and plant
We recommend planting succulents since they are low maintenance and tough to kill. Just don’t over-water!
What springtime DIY projects do you have on your list? We’d love to hear, comment below.