Late actress, Jane Curtain, said it best, “I’m easy. Put me in an interesting location with good people and I’m there.” Though she was referring to movie set locations, we can relate when it comes to the location we choose to buy a home.
The most important words of any homebuyer – but especially first time homebuyers, some of which are in their 20s. “From affordable homes to plentiful jobs, these metropolises have plenty to offer millennials,” states ELLE Décor about their recent video showcasing the skylines of the Top 20 Cities for 20-Somethings.
It’s pretty spectacular to live in a day and age where we have the tools in place to tell us, literally, the exact location where 20-somethings can thrive.
Location, Location, Location
So, maybe you’re looking to move, but worried about whether or not the place you go will have the right job for you. Or maybe it’s about the restaurants you love, the hobbies you enjoy, or the homes that are right for your budget? With the array of cities that ELLE Décor mentioned, any of the following cities could be just what you’ve been looking for.
- Perhaps Chicago, IL is the place for you – a place buzzing with more than just the sounds of “The Windy City?”
- What about Seattle, WA – where the iconic skyline doesn’t compare to its founding coffee phenomenon?
- Maybe it’s the mountain-esque views and feel of Denver, CO – where outdoor hangs and sports are of limitless proportion?
- Could it be be the city where everything is ‘weirder’ and ‘bigger’ – Austin, TX?
- Maybe you’re craving something sweeter and possibly with more southern hospitality, that can only be found in Atlanta, GA?
Whatever it is that suits you, it’s important to find a location that matches not only your lifestyle, but your budget. D.R. Horton, America’s #1 Homebuilder by volume, has a home built to match your budget in the city you love, so you can live the life you’ve dreamed.
Leave a comment below and tell us which city we listed above that would be the one you would choose. Moving soon or not – we want to hear from you!